SAY HELLO TO OCTOBER!!
Wow, time seriously flies so fasssst.
WHICH MEANS... FINALS ARE HERE! *doomed
I sat for my Accounts papers yesterday and paper 2 was horrifying! My accounts are always imbalance. I suck, I'm not made for doing Accounts.
I'm already having my hopes high up that I can drop that subject next year!
I'm already having my hopes high up that I can drop that subject next year!
This week was practically a school-free week! I only went to school on Monday and Friday due to the Form 3's having their PMR examinations. Can you believe it? It was just a year back when I sat for my PMR! It feels like it's been just a few months. Everything just passed by and happened to quickly this year it's so hard to catch up!
I can't believe it's only going to be a month left till my birthday and before I'll know it, 2011's ending and 2012's on it's way... which leads to SPM. Yes, I had to highlight it in blood red. I'm so scared for what the future will bring to me.
I'm gonna say it again.. TIME FLIES IN SUCH A SPEED!
I fell sick once again. I seem to be getting sick whenever exams are coming!
HOW WEIRD? Maybe it's a sign I'm not gonna do well. I initially planned to do some laps after coaching today and when I got back, my nose was extra runny... it could do the running man shuffle. Ok, so lame.
Here's some photos from the past week.
RIP, Steve Jobs.
Every single one of your inventions were pure geniuses and no one can ever replace you!
APPLE FTW.
I can't believe it's only going to be a month left till my birthday and before I'll know it, 2011's ending and 2012's on it's way... which leads to SPM. Yes, I had to highlight it in blood red. I'm so scared for what the future will bring to me.
I'm gonna say it again.. TIME FLIES IN SUCH A SPEED!
I fell sick once again. I seem to be getting sick whenever exams are coming!
HOW WEIRD? Maybe it's a sign I'm not gonna do well. I initially planned to do some laps after coaching today and when I got back, my nose was extra runny... it could do the running man shuffle. Ok, so lame.
Here's some photos from the past week.
RIP, Steve Jobs.
Every single one of your inventions were pure geniuses and no one can ever replace you!
APPLE FTW.

No comments:
Post a Comment