UNDER THE MISTLETOE.
IT'S FINALLY IN STORES IN MALAYSIA.
I finally got my own copy of Under the Mistletoe! I don't mean to be bias but the songs in this album are really amazing. His voice has changed so much and there's so many awesome artists featured on this album as well! For example, Usher, Chris Brown, Mariah Carey, BUSTA FRIKKIN RHYMES & The Band Perry. I couldn't imagine Busta doing a Christmas song at first but he killed it! It may be a Christmas album but it's not filled with classics, there are also originals. AHHHH, my ears are dying. *fangirling moment*. This is my first time ever in my 15 years of life, listening to a Christmas album from October on repeat.
Apparently, Malaysia only has the Asia Edition not the original which I'm pretty upset about :( We don't have the deluxe edition and also, zero chance of getting that special ticket to meet Justin himself during new year's in NYC. Screw it :( I WANT THE ORIGINAL SO BAD. I WAITED FOR SO LONG AND I DIDN'T GET IT. BLOODY SHIT, I WANNA LIVE IN THE USA ASDFHDGFDHGFJHGDSFDGHJGHG. Sigh. However, if you buy the album in Speedy, you'll get a free folder whereas in Rock Corner, you'll get a free poster.
Dad bought the album for me while he was out - THANKYOU DADDY! He forgotten to collect the poster so, I might take another visit to the stores again on Sunday? I've been visiting the stores for over 6 times now. Well, hopefully the posters won't be run out :/ And, I'm still upset over an album. Yeah, I know what you're thinking... I can't even believe myself ._. lol?
If you're a hater, you should really listen to this album. It might just change your mind on how "untalented" he is.
"Justin Bieber's the only artist in BILLBOARD'S HISTORY to have 3 #1 albums on the charts and be under 18 years old."
Proud of him as a fan :')
http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/billboard-200
http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/billboard-200
No comments:
Post a Comment