Thursday, January 26, 2012

The first day of the Dragon year. (Part 1)

THE YEAR OF DRAGON IS FINALLY HERE!!
If you're a close friend of mine or a constant reader since a few years back, you would know that I'll have an open house on the first day of Chinese New Year every year! Audrey comes almost every year :) Fortunately, Shanice was able to make it this year since she wasn't going back to her hometown yet! I could sense that it was awkward for her since it's her first EVER open house and there weren't much familiar faces. 
We were wishing Joey was there too! :(


Once again, I shall let le photos do the much talking! Go figure :)










Allyssa my friggin qtpie cousin! AHHH, she can walk and talk now! *le dies* But she was too shy to play around with me :( 









Audrey wanted to take a pic with my poster HAHAHAHA.



We even watched Friends with Benefits! Trolled a lot.












WASTED A SHOT BECAUSE OF MY HAIR! I should've just smiled and not give a damn lol.






Jakun on the LOOSE!


















Miss SS.























Such an awkward jump shot! 











Le cooking mama.



These photos were taken during the day and the evening :) 
Part 2 coming up! Stay tuned! xx

No comments: