Before putting on the lavender coloured icing..
The finished product!
Last Saturday, my mom decided to bake some cookies. I helped out with the icing part and I think they turned out pretty nice! The first week of February hasn't been the best. In fact, it wasn't great at all. So much for thinking that February would be a better month. I'm trying to be more.. optimistic but somehow, more problems just occur. Plus, with time passing so fast, SPM and trials are coming in just a few months. It scares the shit outta me! I just want time to stop for awhile. I just hope that this month will turn out better..
Anyhoo, Valentines are coming up and mom just baked another batch of cookies just awhile ago :) This time, it's chocolate cookies! Post coming up soon.
I hope you enjoyed this post! x

No comments:
Post a Comment