Sunday, March 4, 2012

A decade and a year old.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!











Beware for a corny post ahead.
No words can describe how much I love you as my brother. Even though I do tend to say really mean things to you, tease you, complain to mom about you, fight and scream at your head, but at the end of the day, I still love you so very much. Even if I said I've said that I hated you, I don't mean it. Sometimes you can be such a pain in the ass but I too, admit that I can also be one. We're both so close and we don't realise it. To come thinking of it, we spend so much time together at home and also because we share the same room. I know when you're lying, about to cry, whine and even when you're rubbing your eyes. Sounds creepy LOL. But srsly, I can't imagine my life without you and I hope that our sibling-relationship will never stop growing better and closer. (LOL SO VELLY LE CORNY BUT IT'S TRUE) And to be honest, I just really hate your whining and complaining. It's extremely annoying sometimes I can't help but scold you!!! LOL I bet every sister feels that way. I hope you'll read this post when you're much older and think back of how much of a GOOD, LOVING and CARING sister that I am ;) by then mom and dad has probably already read this and also hate me for posting those photos above oops. I'll try to control and stop being such a stupid idiot to you!
Lub chyu la Matty Tanz!




No comments: