More pictures of food than sceneries lolol. I took more photos using my Goldilocks (Diana Mini) though! Let's just hope the pictures didn't turn out crappy or it would be so disappointing. Going to the store to process em' now! :) Bye.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Spontaneous Singapore.
Well, it wasn't as spontaneous as it is. About 2 weeks ago, my family and I went to Singapore for a short holiday! The main reason why we went there is to surprise my grandaunt by celebrating her 80th birthday. The best part was that I got to skip school! :3 Anyway, we spent a total of 4 days and 3 nights over there. The first two nights, we stayed in Sentosa mainly because we wanted to go Universal Studios Singapore and the remaining two days we were in Orchard Road. Again, I shall let the pictures do the talking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment