Friday, September 21, 2012

H&M Malaysia in Lot 10, Kuala Lumpur.


The buzz and excitement for the opening of the first ever H&M store has been around for a few months now. It is safe to be even more excited about it now because it is finally open!!! I first heard about the news back in May that they're going to finally open a store in Lot 10 and also in Setia City Mall. I WAS SO OVERLY STOKED ABOUT IT! The one in Lot 10 will be the second outlet in South East Asia.

The official opening to the public is on the 22nd of September. However, last night, some lucky media, press and selected guests were invited to check out the H&M storeahead of its official opening. About 3000 people showed up yesternight. Lucky them! 

As you guys know, I LOVE H&M. I remember asking my parents to take a picture of me outside the H&M stores while I was on vacation in Hong Kong. Even the one in Singapore hehe. Jakun much? I'm going to ask my parents to take a picture of me with the one over here in Malaysia. 

I'M ITCHING TO GO TO LOT 10 TOMORROW. But my parents don't want to go because the crowd there tomorrow while be huge for sure. Apparently, I read on TimeOutKL that the first 305 customers will be given gift cards on the spot! On top of that, the FIRST EVER lucky customer in line will get a RM500 gift card, the next 4 will get RM 200 and the next 300 will get RM50! So yeah, you can already guess how the crowd will be tomorrow. The store will only be opened at 11am.

I visited their online store (they finally have an online store for Malaysia) last week and viewed their items and the prices of the items are not very over-the-top expensive as I expected. I have been eying on some stuff already haha. I hope that they're available when I go there! :) 


2 comments:

Yernie Yip said...

"I'm gonna ask my parents to take a picture of me with the one over here" Hahaha meagan you're too cute lah!

Meagan said...

I'm crazy liddat ;P