Monday, October 15, 2012

Joey's Birthday (Genting)

So, I failed to blog yesterday but hey, here I am blogging about it now! 
Last Thursday was Joey's birthday. We headed to Genting together with her parents - I call her parents Tita and Tito! It means aunty and uncle in Spanish. I find it really cute :3 We started our journey about 12PM and we reached Genting about 2PM.


Matching charm bracelets.



Joey brought along a knowledge quiz game which was super fun!






The road trip to Genting.


Joey and her mom - upon reaching at the hotel. 










The indoor theme park + shopping mall.



I guess you have realised that Joey and I wore matching t-shirts! ;) We have a lot of matching stuffs hahaha. 



Our epic faces while riding on the roller coaster. (I forgotten the name of ride) 



Bad shot of the bumper cars. (MEGA FUN) 



Joey also volunteered to go on stage to help perform a magic trick!


Snow World - too bad, it was close on the first day. 




While riding on the monorail. 






The Flying Coaster. 
One of the best roller coaster rides that I've ever riden! 


We had a quick snack in Marybrowns and decided to order the kiddy meal. 
Hence, the free lunch box! 










YES, again. We planned to wear varsity jackets to match ;) 


We had dinner at a restaurant called Flavours and the food is really good. I love the rice in jars! Very yummy. We also decided to watch a midnight movie - Taken 2 which started later at night. So, Joey and I went to Ripley's museum to kill time. Both of us were so freaked out because the some facts were really mind-blowing and there were some freaky looking mannequins. At the same time, we were the only ones in the museum since it was really late at night. It sounds so silly but if you were the only one there, you might feel the same lol. 



















A portrait of someone made out of only badges.




After the movie, we went back to the hotel to sing the traditional birthday song to Joey.









//////////////////////

One the second day, Joey and I went to the Outdoor Theme Park. Upon reaching, it started to drizzle - such a spoiler! Frankly, in my opinion, the park was disappointing. First off, some of the rides like Space Shot, Flying Coater and Pirate Train were on maintenance. And a few other rides got closed down because they were planning to build new ones. Luckily, the had the Flying Coaster, Corkscrew and the Spinner or we would be extremely bummed out. 









I think amongst all the rides, we rode on the Spinner them most! HAHA. 





Once again;
Happy Birthday, best friend. 
 I love you very much :)
x

2 comments:

Yernie Yip said...

HI MEAGAN :D you guys damn sweet right, matching bracelets and going to genting together summore? :( Omg you know when i went on that roller coaster ride, the guy in front of me used his handphone to take a pic of his face on the screen and got scolded! And he had to delete his picture haha. I didnt get to go to the outdoor themepark though, booo :( And you brought your camera on that flying thingy? Damn chun right! :D I bet i would drop mine if i take pictures while i'm on the ride haha. Btw, most of my pictures are taken using my friends' 60D/500D but last week my parents just bought me a 60D! Hehe :D And i love your posts too, always so happy and cute :p

Yernie Yip said...

And joey's voice so niceeeee <3