Thursday, June 13, 2013

At last.

I've finally decided to return after months of not blogging. A lot of things have happened since I last blogged. I went for a nice holiday in Bangkok during the month of March, I have finally started college in April, made and extra of over 30 friends, learned many interesting & new things and such. I'm honestly glad that I'm no more lost in the phase of "finding myself" anymore. (or so I think)

I'm planning a few things for my future that I'm hoping to happen but if it doesn't I'm trusting in the Lord for His own plans for me and see where things will take me because things might change, I might change. My main and ultimate goal right now is to do well in my foundation course that I'm taking right now which is Foundation in Arts. Not many know of this course but that's not what matters. What matters most is that I can enroll myself into a prestigious university which I currently have in mind.
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

I'll never know what my future will hold for me. Despite that, I'm hoping for many great things in my life to happen in the future. I'm telling myself to take every chance that I have before it's too late and understanding that everything happens for a reason.


No comments: