Omg worlddd!
Guesss what? Todays MONDAY &&&& there's BoysOverFlowers tonight!
ohhh cant wait! cant wait! really cant waitt!
I like really cannot get over Boys Over Flowers man. They're they're they're just too AWSOME!
Now im like into 90210 & Boys Over Flowers! Yayyy!
*DROOLSS*
Plus, i got they're names already. Lmao x))
_________________
Lee Min-Ho, Kim Beom, Koo Hye-seon, Kim Jun, Kim Hyun-joong
Lovess
Kim Beom is mine forever & ever!
Woohhs me! :D
He's superssduperultramatic HOT & CUTE babehh.
Even LALA rocks on him!
He looks gay here but what the heck! :DDD
I heard rumors that the cast might be changing to DBSK. Which Shen Pin will loveeee a lots man.
Good for you! Goooo Shen Pin! Lol :P
____________
Okays now. Enough of Boys Over Flowers. I guess you readers are bored of it, no?
Anyways, i went to get a bunch of DVD's with family last Saturday.
Gonna have movie marathon soon (: For the past few days, I've already watched HSM 3 (like finally!), Slumdog Millionare & Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Moree soon to watch. Haha!
Chiaos' now.
Woohhs Lovess-MissMEAGAN.
- got Katy Perry's & Beyonce's album already ;) Yippiees!
- re-did music player already, five songs now! Weeee.
cause when i'm with him i am thinking of you.
Plus, i got they're names already. Lmao x))
_________________
PICTURES TIME! Yayyy! ;
Lee Min-Ho, Kim Beom, Koo Hye-seon, Kim Jun, Kim Hyun-joong
Lovess
Kim Beom is mine forever & ever!Woohhs me! :D
He's superssduperultramatic HOT & CUTE babehh.
Even LALA rocks on him!
He looks gay here but what the heck! :DDDI heard rumors that the cast might be changing to DBSK. Which Shen Pin will loveeee a lots man.
Good for you! Goooo Shen Pin! Lol :P
____________
Okays now. Enough of Boys Over Flowers. I guess you readers are bored of it, no?
Anyways, i went to get a bunch of DVD's with family last Saturday.
Gonna have movie marathon soon (: For the past few days, I've already watched HSM 3 (like finally!), Slumdog Millionare & Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Moree soon to watch. Haha!
Chiaos' now.
Woohhs Lovess-
- got Katy Perry's & Beyonce's album already ;) Yippiees!
- re-did music player already, five songs now! Weeee.
cause when i'm with him i am thinking of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment