Kim Beom! Lalaaa~ _____________________
Isn't he the most adorable yet the most HOTTEST thing on earth? lmao. I just cant help it, he's just sooo unresistable man! ILOVEYOUKIMBEOM. Haha!
Yesterday's episode of Boys Over Flowers rockeddd man. Woohhs babehh, lmao.
Waiting for tonights episode. I also saw yesterdays celeb news at KBSW && the whole cast of BOF went into like accidents. Even Kim Beom! I went like OHHMYGOD. Luckily they're were not major ones. Thank Goodness! :D
--------
Went to KL with mum today to do some work, just for fun :) Followed her to some clinic in a building, Suria KLCC & Uncle Kevin's house, first time. Dint see him for quite sometime. Man, his house is so unique yet stylish. His house is looks so enviromental friendly; which is good of course. Anyways, we had a chat for awhile. He's so bold you know & full with ambitious & self-confidence toughts. Lols. He's architect & a lecturer. Ohh yeah, he's gonna publish a book soon bout architectural & other stuffs. && you know what? He said he's gonna like meet Bill Gates soon :DD i want also ler. LOLS. Exajurating again. But, seriously man like OMG right? Then talked & talked about money, life && blahhhsss lar.
Then, went back home & brother went for Kumon and now im at home, blogging (:
I'm going to catch up some of the BOF episodes that i missed now.
Chiaos' now, peoples!
Woohhs Loves- Missmeagantheresatanchiusan.
- Piggles dearest, i hope you're alright. I really do you know. ;(
No comments:
Post a Comment