So does Kimbeom, OKAY!
TWOsuper-omg Drop dead gorgous guys of MINE! :D
BOOM baby BOOM :D
___________
booh!
Short updateee till i-amazingly-super-i-dont-when! ); GOSH
Guess whaaaaatt? I'm in the middle off doing my Sejarah folio.
Still a lil moree to go. Suprisinglyy? :D I'm proudd of myself. LOL The folio is dued this coming Thursday. SHOOT ME. I hope i can score well? At least a 20 over is good enough for me.
On thursday, babyy ARCHIE performed on American Idol. OMGOMGOMG! :D I was friggin excited from Wednesday night. Yeahh, overrr OBSESSED! Butttt i dont CARE :D
This reminds me, there's this guy in my class which is AZHEEM :D lookks a lil like David you know. KM told me this or not i wouldn't even notice. Seriooouslyy leh! If you can focus well you can SEE IT. Well, not reallyy but like 20 percent outta 100 percent lah. WHATTHEBABIH kan! :D
I stalk him everyday. He thinks Archie's gay! -.- Damn you look-alike Archie! Even all the guys in my class thinks he's gay DD: Maybeee they're just jealous :P
OKAY. I guesss i better STOP with babyy Archie now :) Later this post will be super long.
School this weekk was good. Egg dint come to school for a few days :DD Yeah so, everyone's mood was great this week. *thumbs up* Oh yeahh, today was Bryan Ang Ee Xern's birthday so i forgotten to get him a present. (Sorryyy bro! D:) So instead. I taped the masking tape on me that wrote TO: BRYAN ANG EE XERN, Happy Birthdayy! & Happy Belated Birthday Jaymie Ho :D FROM: OMEGA-IANS ;) which KM taped on his present. Like some MissUniverse. LOL. Nearly everyone was like STOP Meagan, then, *reads* when they passes by me. Haha! &&& Stephen was like, omg you want to give your body to Bryan as his birthday gift. And i was like -.- SHUTUPP. Stupiak mind of his can. ERGH
Gotta pergi lah now.
Till thennnn,
GOODBYE ;)
TWO
BOOM baby BOOM :D
___________
booh!
Short updateee till i-amazingly-super-i-dont-when! ); GOSH
Guess whaaaaatt? I'm in the middle off doing my Sejarah folio.
Still a lil moree to go. Suprisinglyy? :D I'm proudd of myself. LOL The folio is dued this coming Thursday. SHOOT ME. I hope i can score well? At least a 20 over is good enough for me.
On thursday, babyy ARCHIE performed on American Idol. OMGOMGOMG! :D I was friggin excited from Wednesday night. Yeahh, overrr OBSESSED! Butttt i dont CARE :D
This reminds me, there's this guy in my class which is AZHEEM :D lookks a lil like David you know. KM told me this or not i wouldn't even notice. Seriooouslyy leh! If you can focus well you can SEE IT. Well, not reallyy but like 20 percent outta 100 percent lah. WHATTHEBABIH kan! :D
I stalk him everyday. He thinks Archie's gay! -.- Damn you look-alike Archie! Even all the guys in my class thinks he's gay DD: Maybeee they're just jealous :P
OKAY. I guesss i better STOP with babyy Archie now :) Later this post will be super long.
School this weekk was good. Egg dint come to school for a few days :DD Yeah so, everyone's mood was great this week. *thumbs up* Oh yeahh, today was Bryan Ang Ee Xern's birthday so i forgotten to get him a present. (Sorryyy bro! D:) So instead. I taped the masking tape on me that wrote TO: BRYAN ANG EE XERN, Happy Birthdayy! & Happy Belated Birthday Jaymie Ho :D FROM: OMEGA-IANS ;) which KM taped on his present. Like some MissUniverse. LOL. Nearly everyone was like STOP Meagan, then, *reads* when they passes by me. Haha! &&& Stephen was like, omg you want to give your body to Bryan as his birthday gift. And i was like -.- SHUTUPP. Stupiak mind of his can. ERGH
Gotta pergi lah now.
Till thennnn,
GOODBYE ;)
Shouts!: Happy BIRTHDAY Bryan Ang Ee Xern! May all your wishes come true. Hope you had a great day & hope you enjoyed being wet :D Lovess!
Do mind my dead bloggg! ;)
Bigg LOVES, Karmaine! && Meagan! ;))
Do mind my dead bloggg! ;)
Bigg LOVES, Karmaine! && Meagan! ;))
No comments:
Post a Comment