Monday, April 20, 2009

Trying to hold back those tears of mine


I loveeee DA truckkloads.
MissARCHULETAKIM.
__________

SHOOT ME.

Cause i'm back & i cant belive it man o.o
BOOM BABY BOOM!
Yessss, it is I, Meagan backk on blogger :DDDD
Like omg finally! But maybee only for this weekk. )): I'm not allowed to use the comp like what Karmaine said in the previous post. So yeah.
But todayy i'm alowed me to use the comp yo! HAHAA!
I'm in the middle of doing my Sejarah folio now )):
Oh yeahh, this might be a superduperultrmatic long post.
Not going to post every single day lah. Just on DA'S day & last week :))0
________

11 April 2009

OMGOMGOMG.
I went for David Archuleta's showcase. But to me i call it a concert :D
I thought i reallyy couldnt go as mummykuu doesnt allow me to go. So yeah. No hopee, no chance to see him LIVE D:
How did the day went?
Well, i woke up at 6 in the morning & off i went for training. Came back, was watching BOF then got a call from Crystal. (The fairy godmother. LOL)

me Crystal

Hello Meagan!

Hello!
You want to go to DA's showcase not?
o.o HAR? HOW WOR? I dont have tickets to go also o.o
I have extra ticket leh! YOU WANT OR NOT ? Fasterrr! fasterr! Askk your mummyy! Cause if you dont want then i can askk other friends of mine :)
*in friggin SHOCK* O.O
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! :DDDD
ARE YOU SERIOUS? okayyy. Wait first. *go calls mum && mum says YES! :DDDD*
omg! I CAN GO! :DD
OKAYYY! GOOD :D then i come to your house around now okay. GET READY.
Okayyys THANKS yeah!Okay see you then! BYE
Okayy. Your welcomee. Bye.
*ends call*

Whaaaatttttt A MIRACLE right.
Betweeen a call. POOF* I get the ticket and go. LOL
What a fairy GODMOTHER can Crystal be man. :D
I loveeee you CRYSTALLAIKARYEE!
*i mmg do since two awsome years ago*

I guess you know the story right? The waiting andd blahh blahh blahh. As you guys read in toehr ppl's blogs :)
Then around 4.30 lidat Daniel Lee & two other dudes performed & onlyy babyyy ARCHIE came out to perform.
omg i tell you everyone as in seriouslyy everyone jumped out of their seats and screamedd, i screamedd like some mad sakai of course. Many peopls were like staring at me with their humoungoius eyeballs O.O HAHAA! I had a lot of fun! I dint took any pictures as i was not in the mood to take & i wantedd to screamoutloud! LOL. Pictures are with Amanda. Oh yeah, i had sore throat the next dayy due to the super LOUD SCREAMING & skipped school on Tuesday cause of that :D Seee what loyal fan am i? Till i got sick :DDD Mwahaha!
Seriously, i wasnt a BIG fan till iwent for his concert. I loveee DAVID ARCHULETA
OHMYGOD. One more thinggg, i could have got a autograph & picture of him together i tell you but i had to go backk early! SHIT ME DDDD; Crystal is friggin luckyyy! )))): ishhh babih lah. The once in a life time opportunity gone already. Oh whatever lah!
I LOVE YOU DAVID! :D
__________
18 April

JAYMIEHOPHIKYOKE'S birthdayy!
I msg-ed her 12 sharp or earlier? cant really remember tho. Anyways, were okay already! :D Thanks for the freindship of us for one whole good year. I really appreciatted the ups and downs of this freindship. Hopee you had an awsome truckloaddd of a good day yeah! :D LOVESS LOADS!

SKSJ'S sports day. Wentt to SKSJ of course. Met up with Shan then Kyle, Bryan & AKSHAY . Then Karmaine with Karyuet. Had fun. SS-ed quite a lottt.
Went home and mum tahpao-ed MCD for lunchhh.
Went to class after that then to Ryan's birthdayy till night.
19 April

Schools sports day. Woke up at 6.45am. Got readyyy and off i go to MPSJ's field.
This year, i dint participate in marching! WOOHOO :)) LOL But Jebat won :D Good thing.
Then came back home. Watched BOF for awhile. Ate lunch then sleep for awhile. Went to Gospel at night, was effing tired tho );

TODAY.

Woke upp effing lateee. Was tooo tired due to too much activities & waking up tooo early in the morning these few days DD:
Then now, im here blogging & trying to figure out how to do my Sejarah folio properly which is dued end ofthis month? YEAH.

--
Oh bummer! i guess you guys are too bored already reading all my crapp eh? :P
I better STOP now. Off doing my Sejarah folio now :)
Goodbyes!

-xo's MEAGAN! (:




Shouts!
: peeps, do mind my dead blog in a few weekkss time yeah :)

No comments: