Just came back from following mum fetching brother & to get my uniform back from the tailor's. Currently searching numourous pictures at DeviantArt & browsing through skins at blogskins, to kill time :) I'm wondering whats for dinner, hmmm. I'm bored of my blog header, i think i'm gonna find a picture for it but its kinda hard to find a nice, unique one. Oh and, i've made up my mind already. I'm trying not to use blogskins anymore since i keep changing them as if they're clothes so, i'm just gonna stick to blogger's and edit em'. Though i kinda like Wenyee's new blogshop's type of template, nice and simple ;) Mum & i will be going to Pyramid this Thursday to catch a movie and maybe some shopping without brother, i hope mum will treat me. HAHA :D Though, i dont think it'll really happen :l Zeepadamdeedoodeedoo LAH!Internet connection is still kinda shabby and disconnecting after sometime, sighs. Irritating much! I miss Langkawi, okayy i said that already but i reallllyyy wanna goo back cause i dint really get to spend more time there. DILEMMA? Nahh, not really. I've got nothing more to say, gotta run anyway, taaa's!
xx. (L)'s !
xx. (L)'s !
P/S: you, yess you, should be forgotten, forever.
i feel akward.
i feel akward.
No comments:
Post a Comment