Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweetheart, put the bottle down.


Hello readers ;) Just came back from class. Suprisingly, i wasnt sleepy :O Was having a active mind? HAHA. School is going to start in another five days! Sighs, i'm afraid to look at my results. I hope i'll get better results than last term's :/ Okayy, dont wanna have an emo, worried post. Mum's at work so i'm having the laptop for a sometime :) Currently typing out the notes for the sivik assignment and waiting for Aliah to send me the rest.

I cant wait for tommorow! Its been quite a sometime since the both of us having a mother and daughter time. HAHA :P I want, to, go, for, a, shopping, spree! Having tuition tonight, i dont feel like going, went last week less than ten people came. What a bore! Usually tuition will be pack with silly jokes and noises. HAHA. I dont think it should be even called tuition but we do loads of fast writing till your fingers bleed and starts having blisters the next day. I'm taking stupid and random quizes on FB now, PS is starting to be a bore. Okay, gotta run now! Will blog later, hopefully.

xx.


P/S: Girlfriends, i'm free on Sunday ;)
PP/S: still cant get you outta my mind -.-

No comments: