
Hello bananas. This week was simply awsome. Really wild yet, awsome! Anne's like missing in action since Wednesday ): She'll be attending this Pesta Filem thing at Sabah today night with the red carpet and all, Malaysian version of the Oscars yo! :D HAHA. Missing her loads here! Braces is on her too! Metal-mouth partner! x) " Braces is like the hangat topic, says Jaymie. Oral test and cooking will be on Monday man. Not to forget we, two Omegaians will have to pass up our Geography folio this Thursday!
Fookwei will be missing in action for like three weeks? D; Busy with uni right? Cant remember. OMG can. I really thought it was a joke, but it wasn't. BABI CAN. Gonna miss you lah stupiak dude! Started training this morning :) Sorry Wen if i irritated you today and other days! D: Anyways, was expecting the schedule to change but it was still the same, suprisingly. Maybe only for today? :O Finally got back my pendant from Sherwen after like half a year? HAHA. She wont be coming tomorrow so it'll just be Siewmay! D; Better not ffk me okay! ;)
My phone is like gonna die any minute of the day i tell you. I was texting the other day and suddenly blackout :O But it was fine after a few minutes O.O My phone is like in disguise i tell you! It looks perfectly fine and in very good condition although the paint on the buttons are like faiding but its like dang the super cacat! I torture it too much ): Sorry sayang! I dropped it like ohmyyy! Uncountable times! )'; Sorry for ranting here a lot, too much actually. HEH 8)
Gotta go!
loves, meagresa!
P.S: Watched P.S: I love you already! LIKEEEE.. FINALLY! HAHAH. I've been wanting to watch that show since last year man! AND I FINALLY DID :3 I know what your thinking! HAHA. Super touching show! Cried like dont know what! :P
PP.S: You and your funny. Pardon, so called "funny" words. I get so fedup sometimes i just feel like i wanna tell you and shove it right at your face! But i dont wanna do that cause it'll be rude and i dont want any arguements to come up. Its up to me, I have my own reasons okay and its not for you to judge. Imagine if someone said that to you. And you have every single right to speak up and shove it into that person's face but you just dont want any arguement to come up. Do you know how its like to feeel that way? HUH? You might just think that its a small matter but i had to face every single moment of it for so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooo long. Its not just only me who's been feeling that way. Many of us had. Please have some dignity and shuttup man! :@@@ *screams in anger!*
PPP.S: I know your really upset till you wanna start a new life, to a new school. But please, dont. You have to be strong. Be a man! You think nobody cares, AT ALL. Many people actually care okay. Including me! :D You just dont realise it that people care for you, stinkin a lot! Just chill in there and hold on. Try to move on! You can, trust me! With loads of help, you can. You say you cant but you can, eventually someday.
Fookwei will be missing in action for like three weeks? D; Busy with uni right? Cant remember. OMG can. I really thought it was a joke, but it wasn't. BABI CAN. Gonna miss you lah stupiak dude! Started training this morning :) Sorry Wen if i irritated you today and other days! D: Anyways, was expecting the schedule to change but it was still the same, suprisingly. Maybe only for today? :O Finally got back my pendant from Sherwen after like half a year? HAHA. She wont be coming tomorrow so it'll just be Siewmay! D; Better not ffk me okay! ;)
My phone is like gonna die any minute of the day i tell you. I was texting the other day and suddenly blackout :O But it was fine after a few minutes O.O My phone is like in disguise i tell you! It looks perfectly fine and in very good condition although the paint on the buttons are like faiding but its like dang the super cacat! I torture it too much ): Sorry sayang! I dropped it like ohmyyy! Uncountable times! )'; Sorry for ranting here a lot, too much actually. HEH 8)
Gotta go!
loves, meagresa!
P.S: Watched P.S: I love you already! LIKEEEE.. FINALLY! HAHAH. I've been wanting to watch that show since last year man! AND I FINALLY DID :3 I know what your thinking! HAHA. Super touching show! Cried like dont know what! :P
PP.S: You and your funny. Pardon, so called "funny" words. I get so fedup sometimes i just feel like i wanna tell you and shove it right at your face! But i dont wanna do that cause it'll be rude and i dont want any arguements to come up. Its up to me, I have my own reasons okay and its not for you to judge. Imagine if someone said that to you. And you have every single right to speak up and shove it into that person's face but you just dont want any arguement to come up. Do you know how its like to feeel that way? HUH? You might just think that its a small matter but i had to face every single moment of it for so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooo long. Its not just only me who's been feeling that way. Many of us had. Please have some dignity and shuttup man! :@@@ *screams in anger!*
PPP.S: I know your really upset till you wanna start a new life, to a new school. But please, dont. You have to be strong. Be a man! You think nobody cares, AT ALL. Many people actually care okay. Including me! :D You just dont realise it that people care for you, stinkin a lot! Just chill in there and hold on. Try to move on! You can, trust me! With loads of help, you can. You say you cant but you can, eventually someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment