Hello lovelies :) I'm backkk! I know i've been neglecting my blog for quite a sometime. Biggg super sorry! But i'm here with updates! Okayyyy.. a few. I;m lazy right now :P
250709
Woke up, watched Ugly Betty and had lunch after that. Yes, that's how late i woke up! :P Went for Cambridge after that, got back, had a lil' rest a & went to Tropicana Mall for a movie, just me, mum & dearest brother.

I rate, 6/10
SCHOOL! Nothing much happened during school days so not gonna mention anything :)
310709
Went to Taipan, Fatty & MPSJ with Jaymie & Shan to get our maps ant MPSJ and t odo some of our project too. IT WAS A SUCCESS! FOR THE FIRST TIME :D We actually managed to do whatever we had planned :D WE ROCKK MANNN! LOL. Had fun though, lots of fun :D
LOVE YOU BOTH! :*
Okayyy, it'll be sorta long story. Goooo view Shanice's and Jaymie's blog to know more. Rofl. Malas lah, to type! Dang longgg.
010809
Happy Birthday Zalekha!
Happy Sweeeett Rocking Fourteenn Babe! :D
Thanks for helping me in school work & everthing!
You are one great friend.
God bless! <3
&
Happy Birthday Alexandra Jane Davies!
Dearest cousin! I LOVE YOU.
Thanks for everthing you have done for me man.
Your like one rocking fabulous cousin! :D
GOD BLESS! <3
Guess what? I've finally, like finally
after decades watched....
Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snoggings! :D
Borrowed it from Shanice Chan Wei Ling!
Thanks yous lah boogay.
I rate, 10/10! I LOVE Aaron Johnson now! MWAHAHAH.
Karmaine is so right, he's super ultraa violet-iee CUTE! LOL.
OMGGGG * MELTS LIKE MELTED CHEESE* DDD:)
Having steak for dinner later! yumms! ;)
MWAHAHA.
Skipping church tomorow leh, cousin brother, Brian's brithday party at Gardens & MidValley!
Megaaaa SALEEE! OMG, SHOPSHOPSHOP :O
MWAHAHA!

I rate, 6/10
Some parts were really hilarious but i dont really find it that interesting as the two previous ones :l Shopped a lil' and headed home after that.
260709
Woke up at ten,got ready and headed to church. Came home, changed & went out too Jaya 33 with mummy for lunch. Dined at some random italian restaurant :) Bought a half cardi there & went home after that. Rested for a while & went to church again :)
270709 -300709
SCHOOL! Nothing much happened during school days so not gonna mention anything :)
310709
Went to Taipan, Fatty & MPSJ with Jaymie & Shan to get our maps ant MPSJ and t odo some of our project too. IT WAS A SUCCESS! FOR THE FIRST TIME :D We actually managed to do whatever we had planned :D WE ROCKK MANNN! LOL. Had fun though, lots of fun :D
LOVE YOU BOTH! :*
Okayyy, it'll be sorta long story. Goooo view Shanice's and Jaymie's blog to know more. Rofl. Malas lah, to type! Dang longgg.
010809
Happy Birthday Zalekha!
Happy Sweeeett Rocking Fourteenn Babe! :D
Thanks for helping me in school work & everthing!
You are one great friend.
God bless! <3
&
Happy Birthday Alexandra Jane Davies!
Dearest cousin! I LOVE YOU.
Thanks for everthing you have done for me man.
Your like one rocking fabulous cousin! :D
GOD BLESS! <3
Guess what? I've finally, like finally
after decades watched....
Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snoggings! :DBorrowed it from Shanice Chan Wei Ling!
Thanks yous lah boogay.
I rate, 10/10! I LOVE Aaron Johnson now! MWAHAHAH.
Karmaine is so right, he's super ultraa violet-iee CUTE! LOL.
OMGGGG * MELTS LIKE MELTED CHEESE* DDD:)
Having steak for dinner later! yumms! ;)
MWAHAHA.
Skipping church tomorow leh, cousin brother, Brian's brithday party at Gardens & MidValley!
Megaaaa SALEEE! OMG, SHOPSHOPSHOP :O
MWAHAHA!
p/s: Happy Belated Birthday Megan Yong Kai Ru & Cheyenne Wan Yi Ning! :D
pp/s: blog's gonna be neglected again! D;
pp/s: sorry if there's any grammar mistakes/typos! In a hurry!
-
Goodbye.
loves, meagresa!
pp/s: blog's gonna be neglected again! D;
pp/s: sorry if there's any grammar mistakes/typos! In a hurry!
-
Goodbye.
loves, meagresa!

No comments:
Post a Comment