Saturday, August 15, 2009

I would run a thousand miles to find you.



Hello hooligans :) Just came back from Taipan for dinner, super full! :O Went to school today, only fifteen manusias' came. Joey, Nadia & Zalekha came but the rest as in us Girlfriends, didn't come )): My teeth were hurting these few days! Plus, i have this wound in my inner lip. Everytime i smile, it hurts so, so badly! It looks like a zit though o.o For people who know me, i always laugh like a jakun and my mouth will start aching after that -.- Kanasai the babi i tell you.

School this week was great! Splendid actually! :D I wish every week was like that. I've finally finished my Geography folio, next? KH, what a bummer. Gonna be sowing a blouse! D: Anyhoos, i've made an account on OnSugar, found that website from Cheyenne :) Its super cute! :D I'm new, still getting use to it :O Its kinda confusing, lol.

Exams are coming, in less than a months time! Joking, i've like around five to six weeks to study? Yeahhhh, so little time and so many subjects to study & memorise! YEAR END EXAM SOMEMORE. Ohmyjakun. I've gotta stop taking things easy and start getting busy with my studies! DD: I promised mama and papa to do better in this coming exam and i dont want to let em' down anymore. I'll feeel horrible if i do so :'(( I'm gonna be serious from now on. I dont wanna get left behind next year nor suffer either. Gotta buck up on everything! D:

Daddy got his new laptop this week WHICH IS A MAC LAPTOP. Another apple product since my itouch! Apple products are awsome! :DDD Ohmyyyybuttock! The laptop just amazes me! I would go ooohhs and ahhhs non-stop at times. So much different from PC's like a whole lot different! Omg, I sound like i've never used a Mac before a times, rofl. Daddy just wont let me use it, at all -.- So, i can only stare and wish i can use it though its better than nothing!
Ohh bummer, I've gotta goooo now,

loves meagresa!



P.S: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ZITS ON ME NOWADAYS? O__o
PP.S: I hate braces, it hurts goddamn a lot! D';
PPP.S: Joey, chill down and don't be so sad ): Iloveyou and always will. I know its really though but i know your strong. Remember your goal, always remember. If you need anything, you know where to run to okay? :) I'll pray for you, hard.
PPPP.S: you, yess you. Dont be confuse, you dont have to. Will tell you some other day.

No comments: