Sunday, August 9, 2009

Twenty three light years to come

Hello earthlies from lala land :) First of all, i would like to wish..

Jarald Wong Lip Yi

a very Happy Rocking Slammin' FOURTEEENN GAY Birthday! :D
I might not not you very well but i may know your one really gay dude!
All the best in life and everything!
Thanks for wasting my credit ;) * joking!
Though you can make me laugh inside out like some siaojaboh x)
Your a really great friend!
Sorry i dont have a picture with you. Will take some other day! :)
Godbless! Loves!

P.S: Hope your dream of yours will come true :) MWAHAHA


Starting a proper post now. Woke up around six fifty,got ready and headed for training. My arms are hurting ;( After training, rushed home, ate breakfast and got ready for church. Today was different, my class and Steph's class were combined. Only for today! Thought Miss Chingwengni will like ditch us, again. But she didn't! :DD I miss you lah apekkk! So glad i could see you! I sound so gay o.o Anyhoo, i got home and hooked onto my ipod till lunch. Lunch was simply yummy! :D nyahah! Studied Science for a lil while & now i'm here :) Was supposed to go to the night market with mum & Sian but didn't cause i love the internet! Lame* Besides, i dont wanna ditch my blog ;)

Sri KL's school is offically closed now, lucky people! I hate you, lol! H1N1 is scaring the shizz outta me nowadays! No play play leh! So many deaths already D; who knows if i get it? Everyone will start berambus-ing from me! DD; choichoichoi* I dont wanna die so fast! O__O I'm like taking care of my personal hygiene more these days. HAHA. Coolios x) Hand sanitizer put to good use now! The babi woman bought a big bottle of it last last Friday, siaoooo! Its so addictive can.

Going to Pyramid later, i better not bump into Jarald. Paisehhhh! OMG, I still do not know what to get for you lah. Just get you gay stuffs will do lah since your one :D I'm sooo gonna shopp later! I WANNA GET SO MANY STUFF. *SHOPPING LIST ROLLS DOWN TILL THE FLOOR* And i'll get broke! I'm off!

loves, meagresa!



No comments: