Monday, September 7, 2009

All masked up.


Cheerrioos :)
I'll be skipping school for the next few days due to some reasons which is better not said in public :) I'll be stucked at home, studying, facing the TV & comp to survive. Or not, i'll turn out to be like this bimbo!

Waiiittt, i am like that everyday x)


I'll be skipping tuition too! BEST PART OF ALL.
I will freaking miss the girls & the guys so so much. Mama said we'll see what turns out ;D
Hopefully everything would be fine & great & awsome. Aren't i awsome? LALALA.
I'm so hyped out yet worried sick o.o Okayy, not that worried sick but i am worried of what will happen.

I'm getting bored now & no one seems to be on MSN right now, again.
Maybe everyone's out? I'm crapping here. How lame of me :)
I really dont know what to blog but i feel like blogging rofl.
Akuuu sedang crapping + laming around + boringing.
Oh papa's back from work. Shall scream my heads off now.
I shall stop the rant with a humongous fullstop before i rant till tomorrow comes.
There, your humongous looking pimple fullstop.

Goodbye.






loves.



No comments: