
Temporary curls are on my hair now but they're sorta wearing off. I've been always wanting to try out curls and they're like on me, now! lol. Not bad though, i look mature o.o I wanna try out smaller curls next time ;)
Anyway, skipped school today as some of you guys know :D Heard that Anne came but Jay didn't :l Hmmm, i wonder why that Missy skipped school :O &&& i missed the chance to see Anneyyy! D; I wonder what else i missed during school today, hmm? Had a greatttt time missing school today x) Slept at 12 woke up at 10. After getting ready i watched some TV. Was catching up with my favourite TV series :) Ohhh, i even watched..
Guess you heard of it before? It wasn't that scary, only a lil. Interesting movie yet creepy. I'm a real scary cat once it comes to horror movies :P HAHAHA. After lunch, i did my curls & headed to Kumon to help brother to pick up his worksheets since he wasn't free to go. Seeee? What good sister am i! & now, I'm here waiting for dinner. Will be eating mama's pasta soon, cant wait to gobble em'. I should be going now, till then!
loves.
P.S: I miss someone ohsobadly! :(((
PP.S: Goodluck Jun Jeat & Yee Chen & also too the others in your UPSR, dont worry too much. Its not that tough ;)
PP.S: Goodluck Jun Jeat & Yee Chen & also too the others in your UPSR, dont worry too much. Its not that tough ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment