Friday, September 18, 2009

Did you forget i was even alive?




 I'M SO BORED.

Third post. Just finished keeping clothes & dishes & am sweating as if i were climbing batu caves, exaggerating. Finished watching HannahMontana's Movie, it was the bomb man. I love the last part, touching ;) I just love touching shows & moments, haha. I wont stop awing like some jakun. YouTube rocks my socks off man! Without YouTube, i seriously wont know how'd i survive, seriously.


I'm like going mad over Pixie again ;D i freaking love her & her songs! MEOOWW.
&

You must hear Starstrukk by 30h!3 featuring Katy Perry ;D
Just one word, A-W-S-O-M-E. You say stupid song & slap you! :3
Just listen to Katy's part! *DROOLS*
*__*


RANT WARNING: DONT SAY I NEVER WARN YOU.





AHHHHH, I'M SO WEAK DD;
Times is a super cute font eventhough you cant really read properly in it :) BUT! Meagan's lovin' it, meeooww!
Ducks should scare the lions by roaring & turning into a carnivor anddanddandd!
lions should quack & be vegetarians.
Just for a change, imagine *stares into space* Then we would be afraid of ducks :)
COOLIES 8D

JoeyTongShynKae is bald now, no she's quarter bald. It doesnt make sense :O
She might kill me if she reads this which would not happen if you! DONT TELL ;D
IF not, my hands would be off & i'd be smiling scarily like a hand-less jakun. Have a safe trip to the lion fishy head where water splashes out from the mouth :O
I'm ranting as im very bored & no one seems to be interesting in MSN. I NEED TO RANT TO SOMEONE BUT MANY PEOPLE AREN'T IN THE MOOD TO DO SO EXCEPT FOR ONE, WHICH IS NOT ONLINE. Daayyumm you! -.-


Its sick season now & raya & maybe studying season too ;D
Let me elaborate why.
Sick season beacuse Aiai & Jaymie's grandmama is sick now D: Both stuck in hospital.
Raya because everyone;s on Raya mood
Studying because finals & PMR are on they're way on their favourite rocket ship, zooming through the stars
Little Einsteins :) Pretty song right?

If you agreee! PLEASE CLICK ON THE PRETTY WHITE BOX WHICH SAYS
"I SERVE NUFFNANG ADS"
& i'll love you & buy you chickens that meow. Trust me, you'll love em :)

(i noticed i keep on saying you must agree or if your agree or whatever sentence which has the word agree in it today as if im doing a survey)



No comments: