Friday, September 18, 2009

Miles to go




 10/10

Watching Hannah Montana The Movie on YouTube now :) Blogging while its loading. Like finally, i get to watch it. I've been always wanting to watch it since it came out. So far so goood.
BTW, have you people seen the VMA's?
You have to agree with me that Kanye is such a looser & a horrible bastard! Poor Taylor. Speaking of Taylor i friggin love her now. From her music to style & mostly everything bout her :D Not going to church tonight, oh well :/

I hate the blazing hot weather. Seriously man, the weather is being so konky nowadays. Rains during the evening, heavily and sometimes nonstop & blazing hot during the afternoon.You can literally fry an egg under the sun. Okay, maybe not or maybe? I should try it someday. I've been pinning up my fringe these few days since i dont wanna increase the hotness lol. Thankgoodness there's no school next week! ;D
No suffering under the heat :)


Ohhh before i forget!
Today's a very special day
*drummmmroollss!* 

Happy Anniversary to the two piggies! :D
Its been five months already & i can still remember so i should be rewarded! 
You know whom i'm referring to right? Just look at the colours you'll know who, HAHAHA.
I know your smiling right at the moment your reading this. CHEHWAH :P
*So touched*
Hope you guys will stay everlasting long & stable.
May Godbless you both! :D
MWAHS.
 



No comments: