Saturday, September 12, 2009

I've made a promise to myself, which I'm gonna stick to it.


Dentist appointment was yesterday, before that mum & i had breakfast at Starbucks. Teeth were torturing me in school & after, had to eat porridge for night and supper as i was dead hungry. Thinking bout porridge makes me wanna puke D; Food at church were so,so tempting!

Training today was superrr hectic! I managed to get my butt of the bed, somehow. We had to do like 5000 laps between an hour and a half since coach was going for this seminar/test thing. Howw on earth do we finish that mann!? I've been ditching training every now and then. As usual, us girls would talk till the sun goes down and waste time :P HAHAH. But we managed to do around two thousand something? Yeah, i know i am slacking :l Enough said. I'm not even sure if I'm going tomorrow either, dont wallup me Sher & May! :O

Had lunch at home, Laksa ;) & headed for class & had mama's Apple Turnover after that :D Did some studying on Math. Dinner at Bella Ittalia's & now, I'm here.
BTW, maid's going back to her hometown. I'll be doing chores soon :) Argh.
Somehow, i think i'm pretty spoilt once it comes to housework :P I am anyhoos x)

Finals are on they're way pretty soon :'( Torturing and stressful. Teachers are rushing like poor cows to catchup with the syllables, poor thing (no offence teachs') & POOR US, STUDENTS TOO! Ohmygoshh. I dont wanna talk bout studies & exams! o.o Making me worried & extraa nervous! Gotta run, be back soon.

I'm also thinking of changing my link since I'm getting bored of it plus its retarted, no?




lo
ves.




No comments: