Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Girl? No. Boy? No. Everyone? YES.






Painters are at my house since Saturday ; repainting my house! Well, not the whole house,i think. I'm also repainting my room half cloudy blue & cherry blossom pink! :D Since im sharing a room with my gorgeous brother, not being sarcastic. ANYWAYS! OH DHE CHEERS!



  AHHHH OMG. Super excited to see how it turns out! :D I;m thinking it'll turn out like some twin baby's room ;)
My rabbits have gone wild man,they're fighting and biting each other tsktsk! They're so ganas & vivicious!
 HAHA OMG GUESS WHAT. I just typed everything out & my smart windows shut down automatically - damn. Super slow computer & i'm stuffing so many stuffs in the memory thats why issshh tsk! I shall retype then. Was playing RC & Club Penguin too -.- Screw it. OHH MAN i'm starting the swearing again! DAMMMIT ive gotta stop swearing man tsk. So not good for health

Anyway,since pretty December came i've been occupied with stuffs, now isn't that good ; no? & my mood for blogging regularly on a daily basis has been down lately Started of on the last day of November where i went out with Joey & Meikuan @ Hilton for the Stitch Party, thanks again Joo! And then,there was my wacky insomaniac birthday party! One of the best i must say! :D thanks a bunch,once more. And more other events that i've practically had fogotten, oh boohoo :/
Ohhh PLUS, Christmas is coming! *sings* My spirit for Christmas is not so jolly as last year's & the past years. But, like i said before, my rubbers are red and green *shows metal teeth* that shows some spirit eh? GAGA OOLALAA!



Oh how i wish Christmas would be like this here



 Mooooving on,i'm not going to be here during the weekends either. Why you ask? I'M GOING TO THAILAND BABY. Imma free bhesh baby! Like what Gaga would say :P I'm so freaking, melodramatically, babi, pork, chicken, duck, cheetah, lion, rraaaabbittally excited! OMG. This will be one of the best vacation ever so far since 2004! Like i said before,again! I'm going with my cousins SUCH A JOOOYY! :D On top of that, cousins have been here since yesterday but they did not sleepover. They're still here, in my house with a smelly odour thanks to paints. Relatives from Singapore are also here! :D Such timing. I shall clarify that this December has been the most exciting & greatest month for the whole year & ever! HAHAHA. I'm crazy!


HAHA I LIKEY THIS EMOTICON. 


 I'm lip singing to Bad Romance now in front of my cousin LOL. With dramatic movements! But minus the fact that i dont have those sexy painful HEELS.



Okay, that shall be my post for today. Filled with boring words & barely any pictures! ;)
Do me a favour please? Click on my Nuffnang please, im poor.
Thanks a srunchiey!




CHOAS.
Hope you'll have a not so pleasant but happy yet sad day :)



ROCK ON CHICAS & DUDDETES
SCREAMS LIKE MARY!!!!




                 


  
     

No comments: