THINGS I DID YESTERDAY :
1. Went out with mom, got our nails done. I did pedicure & mom did mani & pedi.
2. Saw, Najwa, Saraya, Chungren, Charmaine, Esther & others.
3. Met up with Nick, Jon & Steph.
4. Ate @ Carls Junior, yummms!
5. Did the DIY icing cake @ Bread Story for Chermaine & got Krispy Kreme's for her too.
6. Went home & went high in the car LOL. Then, the Lai siblings crashed Chermaine's house as a suprise ;D Too bad i wasnt there :( I wonder what happen & how her reaction :O hahah! :D
I HAD FUN YESTERDAY.
&& I DID NOTHING TODAY OTHER THAN GUITAR CLASS & TUITION .__.
BUT, LOVING IT! WHY? CAUSE IM EXCITED. GOO FIGURE.
Playing Club Pengy with SK now ;) LOVING THE GAME.
My cousin brained wash me with this game again, got me addicted back! & i brained wash SK!
WOOHOO.
Happy Blessed Fourteen Birthday Chermaine Cheong Shen Pinny!
ILOVEYOUUU.
Thanks for everything that you've had helped me in! (L)
Hope you'll have a great time today since your in Penang buying back tonesss of DVD'S! HAHA
May God bless in everything that you do WOOHOO.
MUAAACKS! (N)
&& ALSO, HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY TO CINA LAND & PENANG!


No comments:
Post a Comment