Monday, December 21, 2009

She rocked.



 Last night, had dinner with cousins including Sian to celebrate POPO's birthday! :) & she's 72 NOT 74. I'm so smart. Went to King Crab, seafood for dinner. Its been heck one of a longg time since i saw my dearest cousin, Alex. Missed her, as always. Christmas eve is this Thursday, will be hanging & chilling out with family and relatives :) This Christmas would be in my houseee!
DVBS is tomorrow till Thursday. Last year, i took care of lil kiddies with Shanna, Steph, Wengni & others & it was funnnnn :D :D Thats how i knew Sean Sean hahah omg. But he's not close with me anymore :( 
 I'm gonna finish watching GG S3 volume1 soon lah, omg. So fast :( I wanna get VOLUME2!

I still have not gotten my books for next year's. & I miss the girlies, drifting apart soon and i really needa catch up with you peers soon & i hope i can make it.
I'm so gonna suck and hate hate hate form three life!

& pictures from SA :)









i hate candid, really :<



MY FIRST CJ!



SHE KEPT ON BULLYING ME.






 I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING




 EW?

 

  After many shots



ps: blogger seriously needs some fixing, agreeee?







 
   

No comments: