Happy Belated 14 Birthday Sherrie Cheam Sher Wen!
You have been one of my bestfriends since we were 10 :)
You were my complaining partner, swimming partner & talking crap partner! Although we aren't as close as last time but you are indeed a good friend to me :)
I still do reminisce the times of us doing our CMC routine ;') haha!
That's when Crystal was still with seal. Ohhh, gooodd times eh :D
I love you so stinkin' A LOT. Thanks for everything that you have helped me in,really.
May God bless you always!
♥♥
&&
Happy 72th Birthday Grandmama, popsy!
Thanks for taking care of me when i was very young & thanks for being my shopping partner! MWAHAH :P
& You even brought me to Christ & i cant ever thank you more.
I love you, ♥ :)
ps : so sorry for the belated post Sherwen! :x
No comments:
Post a Comment