I've just got my dose of Gossip Girl! & to make me more hyped up bout it - its season three! With Hilarry Duff & Tyra Banks in some scenes. Talking to Joey now, i miss all of the girlies so much! I hope we can plan & chill out one day & that all of us can make it, guaranteed! But its hard! Karmaine's leaving for Hong Kong tonight till the 28th or 29th? & Joey & Jaymie wont be in town next week till after Christmas.
I've nothing to rant here today, just an update ;)
I still have not repaired my phone :( i miss my phone. I've got no money to repair it since its my own doing, tsk. I'm always so darn freaking careless! Why? Typical me.
I wonder where i'm gonna eat at for dinner tonight :) I wanna go to KL! Muar! :D
I'm on YouTube again! :) Its been quite awhile since i went on YouTube haha. I'm favourtiting nearly every single video of Pixie .__. & Blogger? Its being stupid.
Karmaine, i'm so sorry for Snowy :( Cheer up! Treat yourself at HK! ;) Have a safe trip & have fun!
This would be the third time :D WOOT WOOT LOL.
Okay, thats it for today!
x.

No comments:
Post a Comment