Friday, January 22, 2010

The chicken goes black now.

Third week of schoolie - Crazy to the bottom of my heart! Can you belive it?! Its Friday already. Time is passing reaaaaaally fast this year - nooo joke people. I am getting more and more anxious by the day. Studying frequently is still not the thing for me! THIS IS SO SO BAADD. Literally! OMGOSH.
Yesterday was Thurdsday, second time of the year for not having any dang homework. Homework just comes flooding nowadays, and yes i obviously can feel the pressure coming in. I had tuition the other day and i started realising that i haven't got much time left to really key in facts, formulas, etc etc into my HEAD.

Golden Globes were this week. Glee got awards & Avatar was a huge hit for awards too & not to forget Inglorious Basterds too. I was wanting to watch Glee so badly since i heard of it. Since its a musical/comedy tv series it makes me want to watch it more. Plus, no drama in it. Not that i hate nor dislike dramas. Just that i also love series that has musical influence in it haha! Soo, i watched it just now & IT WAS AWESOME. I love Rachel's (Lea smthg!) voice.

I went for Interact today & it was fuuuunnn ;) Helped out with the products. Support Interact ya'll! :D HAHA.

Anyways! This post is a short & also a quickie since I have to toods off for guitar!
Stay tuned peeers! :) xxx



No comments: