Sunday, January 17, 2010

One buck.

Yeehaww ;) Aite, just came back from Parade few hours ago. I made an amazing record! I did not spend a single buck today - woooho! ;D & I met Firdaus @ Fridays! :) Mum went to Kosamui (if thats how you even spell it) today. I am gonna private my blog real soon. And this is confirm, unlike last time - cakap cakap only. So if you peers wanna be invited temme asap!

My tongue hurts like crap - i've been scratching my tongue thanks to the metal scrap in my mouth -.- fhuuut. HURTS LIKE DANG D: I am currently searching high and low for pictures in the internet which is suitable to decorate my Living Skills book! Tumblr seems to be a good place but there's also loads of crap - tsk. Sheeesh, why is it so dang hard?! FYI, i aint a good net surfer & am a lazy person to top of the notch ;)

I am wearing yellow today - random note. I love chocos & fries - another random note. I hate Math - another. random. note.
I AM FUSTRATED NOW, LIKE A LOT. I cant find my goddamn camera cable - dang me. Cursing aint good people - halabalooo! :@

No comments: