Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Floating on air?

Bonjouuuur my doinkies :D

I have been occupied with my books & iTouchie ♥ HAHA. Furthernore, i went shopping with granny during the weekends! OHMYY, i didn't know Kitschen was pretty much like another heaven! :) but, i am still in need of shorties! D:<

Anyways, school has been fine. Joey's sick once more D: get well soon! & Jaymie's real hyped up and anxious for her Sukan Saringan. But its all gone now, i think? She did extremely well in her events during school hours man! :D SO PROUD HAHAH. She brought goldie back for her house team! ;D congraaaats babe! I hope she did well for her events after school :)

I'm pretty much in a bubbly mood right now.I don't know why?! :O LOL. Mood swings, maybe. I've been hanging out with Megan a looot these days especially during Moral & ACW periods :) talked, blabed, ranted A LOT :P haha.

Ohhhh & I did my aural today! Or is it spelled as oral? Idk. Okay, i talked bout drugs. Hoped i spoke loudly enough and clearly! I stuttered here and there though D: I was nervous haha!

Thats it for noooww, stay tuned okay!

No comments: