BIG HELLO :)
Yesterday morning was a super start. First, i got up late. Kudos to my maid whom woke me up from my extra sleep lol. Rushed to the bathroom & the door ran over my sexy toes. Scraped off my skin on both my last toes. It didn't hurt at first as I was still half asleep, half awake. As I got into the bathroom it started to hurt like thingykabommajigshaldomgbbQ! YEAH. Then, blood came out D: OUCH LAH. I had to hurry so I just plastered my toes & got ready. Luckily, I made it in time before my bus came :D AHHHH.
OH BTW,
HAPPY BEELATED BIRTHDAY KARMAINE <3 love you loads.
Had a suprise celebration for her in the canteen! Thanks to mom for sending the cake which was darn sinful D: HAHA. Overall, everything worked out perfectly :) She was so suprised. I'm glaaad ;]
Alright, tuition soon! BYES.
No comments:
Post a Comment