Ellos :P
School was nice. But yesterday was nicer :D hehe. We, 3 Deltas camwhored with Cik Norimah's camera yesterday like seriously big time haha :) superrrr fun & fantastic. Good memories in pictures! Love em.
Anyways, I had typed a whole lot of stuff here, on blogger but my itouch ran outta battery & just turned off by itself D: HOW RIDICULOUS?! -.- Gosh. Anyways, whats gone is gone. Today, we had living skills for three awesome periods :D So, i finished combining my wood work, so i just have to paint it & etc. Dont with the base - baby pinkkk <3 ;D HEHE. Just left with the inside painting & finish up with some decorating! I took most of my tine figuring out which colour to paint with ._. Thanks to my silly, fussy brain of mine! In the end, i just painted the whole thing pink. Since imma be going to stick or paint smthg else on top with another colour :] OMG, i SO cant wait for my woodwork to be done and over. I wanna see how it turns out! I hope i'll get an A though :) with all my money being spent on paint & decors, hope it pays off! :D i really did put in a lot of effort & thanks mom for the ideas <3!
I just came back from school & i still have not showered. Its 2 some more. Better go!
BYES.
No comments:
Post a Comment