Sunday, April 25, 2010

To body, mind and soul..

I went to Pyramid with my family again but without granny. She's over at cousins house cause my aunt and uncle are at KOREA. LIKE, FRIGGIN KOREA! No fair :( I wanna go there, see korean people, eat korean bbq & they're kimchi plus shop at korean stores. See mata sepet yet cute guys & girls. I wanna see my sexy Kimbummmm :( WHICH IS A ONE IN A MILLION CHANCE, STILL! I dont care. I'll hunt for his house LOL. Stalker muchh lah me :P

I always, ALWAYS run out of the topic. As i was saying, I went to Pyramid & we dined @ Canton-i! :D WEE, porridge again! Its a must to eat their porridge HAHA. And ther 1buck chicken :P YUMMY. I feel hungry now lool. After dinner, I took brother to get his games while dad&mom did some housewear shopping :) So, it was just the two of US <3 I've not really done that before lol. After that, i went shopping while brother sat outside the shops :P HAHA. Not abandoning him cause he'd rather sot outside playing his DS than following me walking inside heh. Got 5 shirts in Forever21 ;D superrrr cheap lah. It was basics only, no deal. I'm SO HAPPY :D :D Walked around after that. Plus! I got my dose of 17 & Cleo :D double the happiness lol. Decided to eat ice-cream together with him @ BR.

Had a look at Crocs & left.
Stay tuneddd, x!

No comments: