Monday, May 17, 2010

Buzzing fields.

I finally did some workout yesterday! :D So proudddd of meself WOOOEE. I even dragged lil brother to play badminton with me :P We also played with the neighbours :) FUNN HAHA. So, while we were taking turns to play, I decided to go jogging up and down the street :P jogged, sprinted, walked. & I'm still on bed means, I skipped school! WOOO SUCH A STUDENT I AM. My school's having a Teacher's Day Celebration at school and i skipped school. My legs are aching now haah! Especially my thighs! :P

I'm going to continue finishing off my history folio & start my geography! I'm so lateeeee on my geo! I'm a very last minute person but, I did my history by myself this year as I started finding my notes in the Internet, thanks to momm x. But not for geooo hah. I'm dead meaaatt D: Alright, I better get my folio starteddd! CHIAOS.

PS; midterms is in ONE more week!

No comments: