People change. Everyone changes whether you like it or not. People just tend to change. People you know, that you really thought you knew, are different already. And, it sucks to realise that. Even though you don't even want to realise it, but at the end of the day, you just got to.
I think I change a LOT. Extremely a lot, a lot. From my looks, personality, mind, habits, taste & even my bloated stomach -.- I'm tired of people's expression towards other people & ME. I crap a lot, dont I? There's practically nothing much about me, my life anymore. PMR = 4MONTHS. Then, hallelujah! I can have my whole frickin' time to myself. NOT. I'd ought to crack my brains outtt to think about my future. What am i going to do? STUDY? My ambition, occupation, LIFE? I still really dont know. I think i practically suck in every single thing i do. Seriously, if you look at me & really know me, I DO SUCK IN A LOT OF THINGS. Example, maths - studies D: ERGGGG. Heck, I shouldnt be saying that now. I should be sending good vibrations & goals into my brain. But, I'm not right now, sigh.
Now, dont I just think SO much? I think I do, as always. I think everywhere I am. Anytime of the day, hour, minute, second, year. I dong even know what the heck im even talking here. I feel so lifeless now gosh kskaphhhallopoahshhdklwtfsjzb. Go figure! Never going to. Hah, see what i mean?! -.- I feel like sadding now. A saddist. FAIL FOR SURE WOLLL. Whatever im talking about is just from ny sticky brain. Its not moist, its sticky cause there's some plaster cement on it :) I talk bullcrap. Bye. Hope you enjoyed reading this boring, WORDY post of mine :) IF you even read THIS.
No comments:
Post a Comment