Guess what?! I'VE JUST BLOGGED A WHOLE LOT OF RANTS AND ITS ALL GONE ALL BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID BUTTON!! I shall reblog in anger.
School has been a pain in the ass - horrid, yucky, painful, hot, sticky, insomaniac & stupid yet productive & most of all, BORING. It isnt getting better but more & more worst and difficult to over come. "Life is just a passing fase." Agree or not to agree? I dont even know. Life is so hard for me to face now. I wish sometimes, time will past faster and sometimes, i dont want it to past faster at all. I'm so tired everytime when I come back from school. I'm usually not like that. Why? I want to sleep but I cant risk the time taken for a nap. But still, occasionally, I'll do. I no longer look forward for school like I used to anymore. I feel like a fool, an idiotic fool. A problematic bitch, me! I'm not that loud as I used to be. I am, but not as much as I am last time. I'm not a very very very happy person anymore. Today, I smiled at my friend, it felt fake, somehow. I dont know why. But when I'm at home, everythings gone. ALL GONE, I feel normal again. How stupid?! RIGHT? Work has yet to be done now, time is gold ; masa itu emas haha.
Read this passage & forget about it like you've never read before. Dont mention it or ask me about it. You shouldnt have read it in the first place right? I think my blog is a big bore.
No comments:
Post a Comment