Mother's day was on Sunday and it was a blissful day. Gave my giganto card & her gift first thing i saw her in the morning :) My family & I went to Royal Park Hotel for lunch together with my grannies & granpa. Sadly, i didnt really eat a lot as i usually do in buffets haha :P Ate a lil here & there and straight to dessert! Ice-cream ;) HAHA. Haegan Dazs? However you spell it lol :P Had a movie marathon when I came back! Watched, Ghost of the Girlfriends Past & The Blind Side :D The Blind Side is HIGHLY reccomended! MUST WATCHHHH. Sandra Bullock is super talented. The movie is based on a true and touching story of Michael Orhe. (Sorry, I'm bad at spelling certain names) I teared and teared lol. I'm like a big cry baby lahhh.
Later on! WE HEADED TP EMPIRE GALLERY :D HAHAHA WOO WOOO, Speedo window shopping again :PP Bumped into loads of people there too, how ironic? I also got some Cecilia Ahern novelllls, <3. Even checked out their hotel, sweeet and simple. Went home soon after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment