Basically, holidays has already started for us, Form 3's. I plan to not slack. I'm gonna make my holiday useful :) well, at least attempt to. I'm gonna start reading books! EXERCISE everyday. Yes, no joke! I'm gonna make a deal with my mom ;) I don't wanna look like a fast wobble by the end of the holidays and next year. I've been slacking a LOT during these past few months with studying and going for tuition.
Speaking of tuition, Sunday was my last day of tuition. Could be the last day for the rest of my life too :( I wanna continue but with all these recent problems & also people quitting, I doubt I'll join back. Mr. Raman has thought me Maths no other teacher in the whole wide world has, seriously. I'm not exaggerating. Too bad, i didn't get to take a picture with him :( Anyways, here are a few picture that would save memories.
DOMOFRIDAY <3
Our favourite ice-cream :)\
PADDLE POP RAINBOW!
I'm really, really gonna miss you guys.
MUHIBAHLEEDOMOKANASAI
:')











No comments:
Post a Comment