WADDUP?
I feel like blogging but i have no clue what exactly to blog about. I use to come here every day during the holidays to blog, blog & blog until my butt got soar. & I always wonder if anyone reads my blog.
I'm sick right at the moment. I had high fever for two to three days which sucked, BIG TIME. I was so annoyed with coughing and feeling lethargic. Yeah, thats me. I can get annoyed by that! I couldn't stop coughing and my fever went up to 39 degrees! I felt so uncomfortable. For the past few days, i couldn't even taste whatever i was eating :O
And, I have to say!
LIFE AFTER PMR IS GOOOOOOOOOD.
Its very relaxing and you can do whatever you want :) no one's gonna go up to you and say
"GO STUDY, MEAGAN!" :P Yeah, no one's gonna say that to you anymore until form 4 comes! :D And, knowing that you'll get to skip school and sleep is defo awesome :) and knowing the fact that you can go out shopping on a weekday with you friends while you bunk school is also awesome. Right now, i'm loving my life :) But not my condition cos i wanna recover from this shitty fever, cough & block nose .___.
And on a random note, i hatehatehate people who don't reply your calls, messages, facebook posts etc.
Even though their your bestfriends/close friends/relatives, they don't even bother to reply you which annoys me so much. So nowadays, if you reply me after one hundred hours i'll reply you after one million hours if i dont feel like replying.
Whats the point of having a phone then?
No comments:
Post a Comment