Wednesday, January 19, 2011

all those doubts fooled me.

I know its pretty late and all but..




I GOT MY BIEBER TICKETS!!!!!
I GOT MY BIEBER TICKETS!!!

ROCK HARD YAW!
YES HOLY CHEESUS! I GOT MY TICKETSSS! This is insaneeeee

 I guess i shouldn't doubt myself soooo much. I got the RM358 ones since the RM500 ones are so called "sold out" at some outlets. Plus my mom doesn't allow me to buy the most expensive one neither. at first i was pretty bummed out about that but i should be grateful enough that i can actually GO FOR THE CONCERT! with SHANICE! SHANAAAY. & some last minute plan happened too.. Danielle managed to get the RM500 ones so she's going seperately with us i guess :/ sighhh that girl actuallys stands a CHANCE TO BECOME A OLLG! DAMMIT. I seriously, seriously wonder who's gonna be the OLLG. smh, really!

I want to be like this girl..


The girl who's Allison gonna ask "Do you want to be Justin's one less lonely girl tonight?" in the middles of the show.
 The girl that Justin's gonna sing to you so you won't feel "lonely" for 3-5 minutes. The girl who'll get a bunch of fresh roses before Justin starts singing to me. The girl who's gonna feel extreeeeeemely special for 5 minutes of their life as a Belieber. The girl who'll sing along with Justin.. "THERE'S GONNA BE ONE LESS LONELY GIRL". (incase you're wondering, i am listening to that song now) 
The girl who he'll hug from behind.
 The girl who never thought she'd get picked out of 17 over thousand  people. 

Then.. *poof* HE'S GONE BACKSTAGE LIKE I ALWAYS SEE ON YOUTUBE
LMAO. but still, it would be so damn straight awesome to be a OLLG! :D like which Belieber wouldn't want to?!?!

Ahhhhh, what a dream :)

Okays now; back to the topic, 
I STILL CAN'T BELIEB (YES I JUST SAID BELIEB)  THAT I GOT MAH TICKETS!
forget about the previous emo, sad, fustrated post aite and lets move on ;D i'm only saying that coz i got my tickets; duhh BAHAHAHA :D 

So now, I can cross out going for a My Worlds Tour concert :')
My first new's year resolution crossed out!

Yeah haters,









No comments: