I heard that the RM498 tickets are all SOLD OUT.
WHAT THE HECK. I can't imagine the RM388 ones.. I won't be suprised if its all out by tomorrow :(
I feel like crying. I've always wanted to go for Justin's concert and get good seats.
WHAT IF I CAN'T GET EM'?! AND GO TO THE CONCERT WITH DANIELLE & SHANICE?!
GAHHHH I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY OWN THOUGHTS.
i'm going into depressing mode now ._______.
Its not that I'm desperate. no one will understand unless you're going through the same situation with me. i thought my dream will come true but its not the end of the world so maybe i can still work something out but i doubt so.
I'm really praying so hard - i hope that i'll get good tickets or some miracle will happen.
i can't believe this is happening. lol
I AM SO DRAMATIC. AHH OH WELLZ.

No comments:
Post a Comment