Sunday, April 17, 2011

3D-LICIOUS.



I FINALLY WATCHED
 NEVER SAY NEVER, IN 3D!

Of course I couldn't stop laughing at Ryan's dorkyness and also Justin's


AND OF COURSE I ALSO STARTED SCREAMING WHEN THE MOVIE STARTED..


AND SQUEALING..


AND GASPING FOR AIR WHEN JUSTIN CAME REACHING UPON US VIEWERS LOLOL
AND SINGING ALONG LOUDLY TOGETHER WITH STRANGERS LIKE A BOSS!


So yeah, basically I felt like I was in MSG and at backstage and at Justin's wadrobe and tourbus and I also felt that he was looking at me but unfortunately, he didn't. Anyways, if you're a hater I really suggest you to watch it :) no harm, you'll just know how tough life is as a singer at the age of 16 when tonesssss of people tend to hate on you for the most non-logical reasons :D

___________________________________________________________________________


I was walking around the mall and I came across this lil sim card fella with a bieber haircut ;D
I couldn't help but take a picture with it! 




No comments: