MY FIRST EVAR CONCERT IN KL. MY FIRST EVAR JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT. MY FIRST EVAR SLEEPOVER WITH SHANICE. MY FIRST NIGHT OUT ON THE STREETS OF KL. MY FIRST TIME GETTING DRENCHED IN RAIN WATER AND MUD ALL OVER MY SHOES AND LEGS AT A STADIUM. MY FIRST TIME GOING ALL BIEBERFIED WITH MY BIEBER FAMILIA. MY FIRST EVAR PICTURE WITH JJ, EAN, JIN AND RYAN. MY FIRST EVAR TIME SEEING MY FRIENDS THAT I WOULD NEVER THOUGHT WOULD GO FOR A BIEBER CONCERT.
CONCLUSION: MY FIRST EVRYYYTHANG. HOLYSHIT. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet Justin in person because I did not win the contest held by Get Music Asia. Yep, I cried my heart out when they announced the winner.
When they picked the OLLG, I almost cried… oh how emotional.
It rained so heavily before the concert started and our hair we’re all ruined and especially me, i looked like a total train-wreck. Plus, I sweated out soooo much! My whole shirt was soaking wet with rain water and sweat - freaking disgusting. I wish they had chosen a better venue! But, it was so much of fun!!
EVEN JOEL MADDEN FROM GOOD CHARLOTTE PERFORMED AS A SUPRISED GUEST! THE CROWD WENT TOTALLY INSANE!
Pictures from last night! Credits: Shanice Chan
Ean, me, JJ, Shanice
Failed attempt jump shot!
Me, Jin, Shanice and Ryan.
(RYAN, I KNOW I LOOK VERY UGLAY. STOP STARING)
Friends for 8 years! :)
AUDREY ♡
Thivya, Shan, Me
JUMPSHOT!
WE KNOW THE DJ!
ANWAAAAR! Goodness, we were so suprised to see him there since he tends to diss on Bieber a whole lot to us. MISS YOU BROZ!
Binoculars ;)
GO LEGACI!
This was before it rained and we were lining up to go into the stadium!
This is prolly the most fugliest photo of me for that night ._.
My crazy bestfriend ♡
PS: you can tell that the pictures aren't arranged by order. Lazy me!




































































No comments:
Post a Comment