Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back from the black.

So yea, I'm actually still surviving! 
This meant that my results were... alright but I still need to buck up on a few of my subjects!
I improved on certain subjects and some I dropped like mad, unfortunately :(
 I thought I'd fail my Accounts but I didn't! FYI, a borderline pass is still a PASS. 
Furthermore, I also thought I would fail my history paper but I didn't as well! :D 
FLIPPING AMAZING RIGHT?!?!?! 


Yes, that was my expression when I received my Accounts and history paper but with a twist
of Meagan in it of course.

I'm so happy that I'm still allowed to use this beautiful Macintosh in front of me :') 
THANKAYOU MOMMAAAY! lol. Wohooo!
I also just got back from Ulu Langat from my church's picnic event. I thought I'd be very socially awkward as usual since all my friends from SBS stopped going/migrated but suprisingly, I had fun ;)
First time to ever play and spash around in a river stream... yes, i know, you're probably thinking.. 
"OMG MEAGAN, ARE YOU FOR REAL?! SO DUNGU."
or you'll either be like..
"Oh, wow. Cool!"
or even...
maybe none 'cause I barely have any readers compared to some bloggers.


On another random note,
Audrey went to Europe during the 2 weeks holiday and she got me this as a souvenir! 
How sweet of her :) She thinks that it's something small but it isn't..!
IT'S SOMETHING RARE THAT I GET AND OF COURSE, I LOVE IT SO MUCH :D




Thankyou Audrey! <3
 Still can't believe you actually got the chance to see the Eiffel Tower, 
visit Madame Tussauds and many more exciting places. Truly lucky! :D


MEAGAN, X

No comments: