Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dearest daddy,

Hey daddy. I know you'll be reading this :)



Happy Father's Day!
Thankyou for everything dad. thankyou for taking care of me when I was young, putting up with all my crap when I was a little monster (like you'll always call me) and also until, putting me to bed every night when I was small and carrying me. I'm really happy that we both have a really good relationship and I can always go random and crazy with you since mommy doesn't :P Hahahaha. Even though you're still sometimes protective over me, I know it's for my best and I'll try to understand that. Because of you, you made me who I am today; not taking drugs, smoking or whatever nuisance people my age to these days. 

 I'll always be your annoying, crazy daughter. You always tell me that one day, I'm going to get married and toss you aside and not care about you and mom. Well, I'm gonna promise you that I won't ever do that. Yeap, this post can be a full black and white proof that you guys can use against me next time :D HAHAHA.

You pay for my education, my health, my basic and everyday needs and mostly everything since I was born. I know I'm not a perfect daughter as you wish to be to get straight A's in every exam, to be obedient at all times and try to not pick on my brother. I'm sorry for that but.. I'll always and forever be your daughter that would take care of you and try my best to be the best daughter that I can to you. 
I love you so very much daddy. 

Love, daddy's little girl ;)



Don't I just look like my daddy?! :D 




No comments: