AFTER ALMOST 22 MONTHS, I CAN SAY THAT I'M 100% OFFICIALLY BRACES-FREE!
HOLY SHIZNIT! I finally got to remove my bottom set of braces.
It feels gooood and at the same time weird! I can tell that I'm going to miss it. Not the fact that food gets stuck in my teeth, but the fact of having to wake up in the morning and brushing my teeth without seeing a single metal bracket or wire on my teeth. I know, I'm weird but I think I will. Right now, my teeth feels weird because I can't "feel" my teeth but I'm slowly getting used to it. Damn, my relationship with my braces is off the hook!
"It's been one heck of a ride." that's was what I told myself when my doctor was about to remove all my brackets from my teeth. I mean, only a person who has worn/wears braces would only understand what I mean ;) IF YOU DON'T, YOU'RE NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF LE BRACE-FACE FAMILIA.
WARNING: THE PICTURES THAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO VIEW OR PROBABLY ALREADY DID IS HIGHLY DISGUSTING AND MAY CAUSE YOU TO VOMIT.
I'm gonna say it again..... "It's been one heck of a ride."
No comments:
Post a Comment