Friday, October 21, 2011

Those were the days.

   I took a trip downtown to memory lane today.

    I've always wanted to dig out all my childhood photos when the holidays start but I seem to be either forgetting or not having the time to do so. I finally did today! It made me realize how much I miss being my mommy's & daddy's little monster. Missing the times where I didn't have to bother a thing about what's going to happen tomorrow and the list goes on.

   I was told that I used to be a real pain in the ass when I was young! :P I saw a bunch of photos when I was young and I could still remember those moments and scenes & I couldn't stop smiling. And.. I always seem to be having this stoner face whenever I look at the camera when I was a toddler or a baby. Until today, I still have that type of stoner-serious face! But my personality today is nothing close to serious. 















I was one bald baby bro.

No comments: