Wednesday, November 30, 2011

16.

I'M GONNA TURN SIXTEEN TOMORROW.
HOLY CRAPAMOLIEDOODLESMAMBOJAMBOSAYWHAAAT!

Today would be my last day of being 15 years old. It has now finally hit me, I'm going to be celebrating my so called "sweet" 16 tomorrow with  my best friends. Not only that, 2011's is going to be over in just a blink of an eye. 
I'm finally going to join my besties in being 16 hahaha lol. I'm going to sit for my SPM next year at the age of 16 when most of my friends will be sitting for their's at the age of 17. Why am I even bringing up such a depressing topic when my birthday's tomorrow?
I shouldn't be caring about it until next year arrives and I shall start freaking out.


I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and be all...


AND THEN, MY REALISATION MOMENT WOULD BE OVER.
THEN, I'LL START JUMPING OUT OF MY BED AND START SQUEALING LIKE A BOSS.


Heck to the yeah, I'm officially 16.



Alright, I shall now stop being so excited and start planning on what to wear for tomorrow because I have no clue and I want to look like a queen.

No comments: